DONE! This was the trip of a lifetime - put it on your list!
Dive the Red Sea and Cruise the Nile
on our Egypt 2022 Trip!
September 21 - October 7
For booking your airfare, plan to ARRIVE in Cario on September 21st
$4200/pp, double occupancy, for both weeks*
$2800/pp, double occupancy if you wish to join us just for the Cairo and liveaboard portions (and not for the Nile cruise)*
* These prices will vary based on the cabin types you choose on the liveaboard and Nile Cruise, so you'll get your exact costs from our travel team when you ink your trip.
Update: since we originally advertised this trip, a third variation that includes Cairo, the livaboard and then a Luxor extension has come available. Those travel dates will be October 6-18 and you are welcome to inquire about that option as well, though it will not be described below.
Package price of $4200ish includes:
- Airport meet & greet
- Total of 3 nights in Cairo (2 at the beginning of the trip, 1 at the end), including breakfast
- One and a half days of touring Cairo with private Egyptologist and private air conditioned vehicle (you know how we love our AC!)
- All entrance fees in Cairo, including the mummy room of the Egyptian Museum, as well as a camel ride at the Pyramids
- Round trip airfare from Cairo to Hurghada
- 5 nights aboard the Emporer Superior Liveaboard, including marine park fees and port tax - Reefs and Wrecks route
- 5 and a half days of diving, complimentary nitrox
- All meals onboard, soft drinks and red wine with dinner
- Overnight in Luxor
- 5 nights aboard the Nile Queen with sightseeing as per program (includes guided tours by our onboard Egyptologists)
- MOST meals
- Fight back to Cairo and overnight stay there
Package price of $2800 includes all of the above, excluding the 5 nights aboard the Nile Queen.
Due to the very limited number of spaces on the two week portion (just 16), we will not be accepting any single occupancy bookings (so grab your dive buddy for this one). We will, however, accept single occupancy bookings for those only joining us for the Cairo & Liveaboard only segment.
- International Airfare
- Egypt Visa (currently $25)
- Port Tax for Nile Queen $80
- Some lunches and dinners
- Dive gear
- Optional excursions
To get signed up, first email Rachel for the most up to date availablility, with your questions and for a more in depth itinerary. There is also the potential for additional add-ons and variations for this trip.
Fly & Sea Dive Adventures is handling this trip for us. Once you've spoken with Rachel, you'll complete this booking form and you can pay your deposit at this link. When asked, reference 2020 Egypt & Red Sea with Maui Dreams Dive Co. To contact them with specific questions, you may email or call 888-995-3483.
A valid passport with at least six months remaining is required for travel to Egypt.
All seats are booked on a first come first served basis, so book early or you just might be sitting at home while the rest of us are diving in EGYPT!
Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
Trip insurance is always recommended; the staff at Fly and Sea will be happy to help you with that.
DAN Accident Insurance and DAN Travel Insurance: They’re the two things no intelligent diver would ever dream of traveling without. The good news is, if you don’t have these two pieces of valuable protection, you can sign up right now, online:
And...here's some more "small print" for you all!
***All sales are final and non-refundable according to the Fly and Sea Terms and Conditions.