Advanced Open Water - $399 + Digital Course Materials
Ready to take your knowledge and love of diving to the next level?
The Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about advancing your skills. The Advanced class includes five fun and different dives; you'll practice navigation and buoyancy, try deep diving and make three elective adventure dives of your choosing.
Most common elective adventure dives:
-Peak Performance Buoyancy
-Digital Underwater Imaging
-Search and Recovery
Our most requested class schedule/dive combo looks like this:
Day 1: Meet at shop at 7:00 to get geared up, then head down to the beach and complete navigation, fish ID and peak performance buoyancy dives. You can plan on finishing up around 3:00.
Day 2: Check in for your deep and underwater imaging dives (photo) or boat adventure dives from aboard the Maui Diamond II at 6:15. The boat will provide snacks and lunch today and we'll head back to the shop immediately afterwards to complete logbooks and certification details. You can plan on finishing up around 2:00.
...but of course we offer other combinations as well.
Taking the advanced class is a great way to refine the skills you already have, as well as explore other diving activities that interest you. This course is completed in only two days, making it easy to do if you're here on vacation, and is available to Open Water divers aged 12 years old and up.
Ask us about adding on a Dive Against Debris or Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty certification to your Advanced Open Water course!
The $399 cost for Advanced Open Water includes three dives from shore, a 2-tank boat trip, and all rental gear, dives and your new Advanced Open Water Certification Card. Please ensure you purchase your digital course materials separately from the PADI website. You must provide your own transportation and remember to bring your Open Water certification card with you. Ready to sign up? Book online or call us at 808-874-5332
- Read and complete the Continuing Education Document
- Read and sign the Student Agreement
- Signed Diver Medical (if required)
- Read the five chapters that pertain to the dives you’re going to do and fill out the Knowledge Reviews at the end of each of those chapters.
- Bring your certification card.
- Complete your AOW eLearning and have your eRecord for review
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!!
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
- 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR DIVES SCHEDULED BETWEEN DECEMBER 15 - JANUARY 4TH